PE and Sports Premium
PE and Sports Premium Use At The Chalet School
At The Chalet School, moving and handling and active skills are strengths of our pupils. We ensure that pupils have access to regular PE sessions throughout the week, active playtimes and much of our learning takes place outdoors. The school receives funding from the government called PE and Sports Grant to further enhance the physical activity and opportunities for our pupils.
Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of the PE, physical activity and sport they provide. This means that we must use the PE and sport premium to:
- Develop or add to the PE, physical activity and sport that your school provides
- Build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now are sustainable and will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
We should use the PE and sport premium to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators.
- Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and physical activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
Sports Premium Plan & Impact Reports
Please click here to view our PE & Sports Premium Impact Report for 2022/2023
Please click here to view our PE & Sports Premium Plan for 2022/2023